References & Resources
Use this page to learn about some of the major stakeholders and background documents involved in Sterling's Master Plan project.
There is a lot of work already being done in and around Sterling. Follow the links below to learn more.
- City of Sterling
- Logan County
- Logan County Economic Development Corporation
- Citizen’s Advisory Board
- Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
- Downtown Colorado Inc.
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs-Master Plans
The Sterling Master Plan was built on the planning efforts of numerous agencies and community organizations. Many of the goals and recommendations identified in the following documents are incorporated into and reinforced by the Master Plan.
- DCI Downtown Sterling Technical Assistance Report
- Downtown Master Plan Concepts
- Downtown Roadway Conversion
- Sterling/Logan County Community Economic Development Assessment
- Sterling/Logan County Emergency Operations Plan
- Logan/Morgan County Housing Needs Assessment
Sterling Planning Commissioners
The Planning Team
McCool Development Solutions